Kemp’s philosophy is to be a good listener, be responsive, be genuine and have integrity. The rest will take care of itself.
Kemp H. Hanley began working with FactRight in early 2010 as a consultant and has held his current position of Vice President – Financial Analysis since October 2012.
Kemp brings an exceptional combination of experience to his position. As a Certified Public Accountant (Inactive) and holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, Kemp’s expertise lies in the financial and analytical areas. Kemp’s practical experience as an assistant portfolio manager, senior analyst, fund sponsor, fund manager and real estate investor enables him to both grasp the complexities of investment managers and understand the needs of the broker dealer’s and other consumers of FactRight’s products. Kemp is driven by a desire to learn, improve and assist others in making informed decisions.
Kemp has sat on both sides of the due diligence table, as an investment manager and sponsor of investment products and as a due diligence analyst. As a sponsor, Kemp witnessed firsthand a need for a more concise and in-depth due diligence process. Based on his previous experience, Kemp believes his highest and best use is in contributing to that effort.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Major, Economics Minor, Skidmore College
- Award in Accounting, University of California at Los Angeles
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive)
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, CFA Society of Denver
- Member, ADISA
- Award in Human Relations, Dale Carnegie Institute
- Excellence in Automation, OppenheimerFunds