FactRight is the premier source of credible perspective and advice for wealth managers seeking access to alternative investments. Our credentialed risk mitigation and investment professionals are experts in investigating and explaining investment sponsors and their offerings.
Whether you are looking to meet compliance regulations, connect a product to an audience, or just explore the possibilities of alternative investments, our industry expertise will help you build stronger, more valuable client relationships.
Recent Blogs from FactRight
- Top Five Attributes of a Successful Alternative Investment Sponsorby email@example.com (Kemp H. Hanley) on June 23, 2021 at 5:07 pm
During my tenure at FactRight, we have conducted operational due diligence on more than 150 alternative investment sponsors. Some have been very large, some very small, and many in between. I consider myself very fortunate because I enjoy the work. I enjoy getting to know the people, learning about their experience, about their investment process and how they envision growing their business. Some of the due diligence process is inevitably tedious, and to a certain degree repetitive, but ultimately no two companies are alike and that is what makes it always interesting.
- Private Placement Due Diligence: Your Guide to 506(b) vs. 506(c)by Kate@FactRight.com (Kate Stephany) on May 12, 2021 at 5:30 pm
If you are thinking about putting an investor in a private placement one of the first questions you should ask is:
- What's in FINRA's 2021 Examination and Risk Monitoring Program Report That Could Impact Your Firm's Private Placement Offerings?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Lynn Lawson) on April 28, 2021 at 8:41 pm
Lynn Lawson, Esq. is the founder of Advertising Regulatory Consulting, LLC, which provides advertising and marketing guidance to broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, product sponsors, and financial services industry associations. Prior to starting Advertising Regulatory Consulting, Ms. Lawson served as a manager in FINRA’s Advertising Regulation Department for 22 years. Ms. Lawson has advised product sponsors that FactRight has covered, and given her experience at FINRA, we believe she can be a valuable regulatory resource for product sponsors and wealth managers who are distributing alternative investments.
- Key Due Diligence Considerations for UPREIT Exit Transactions for 1031 DST Programsby email@example.com (Brandon Raatikka) on April 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Many sponsors of DST programs are including section 721 UPREIT options in their potential exit strategies. Several factors are likely contributing to this evolution.
- Highlights from FactRight's 2021 Spring Due Diligence Conferenceby Jessica Ryan on April 1, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Here at FactRight, we want to take a moment to say thank you to all the financial advisory firms and sponsors alike, who took time out of their busy schedules to join us last week in Scottsdale for FactRight's 2021 Spring Due Diligence Conference. With record-breaking attendance, we couldn't be more grateful for your support and appreciate all the positive feedback we have received from so many of you.