FactRight is the premier source of credible perspective and advice for wealth managers seeking access to alternative investments. Our credentialed risk mitigation and investment professionals are experts in investigating and explaining investment sponsors and their offerings.
Whether you are looking to meet compliance regulations, connect a product to an audience, or just explore the possibilities of alternative investments, our industry expertise will help you build stronger, more valuable client relationships.
Recent Blogs from FactRight
- Private Placement Due Diligence: Your Guide to 506(b) vs. 506(c)by Kate@FactRight.com (Kate Stephany) on May 12, 2021 at 5:30 pm
If you are thinking about putting an investor in a private placement one of the first questions you should ask is:
- What's in FINRA's 2021 Examination and Risk Monitoring Program Report That Could Impact Your Firm's Private Placement Offerings?by email@example.com (Lynn Lawson) on April 28, 2021 at 8:41 pm
Lynn Lawson, Esq. is the founder of Advertising Regulatory Consulting, LLC, which provides advertising and marketing guidance to broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, product sponsors, and financial services industry associations. Prior to starting Advertising Regulatory Consulting, Ms. Lawson served as a manager in FINRA’s Advertising Regulation Department for 22 years. Ms. Lawson has advised product sponsors that FactRight has covered, and given her experience at FINRA, we believe she can be a valuable regulatory resource for product sponsors and wealth managers who are distributing alternative investments.
- Key Due Diligence Considerations for UPREIT Exit Transactions for 1031 DST Programsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Brandon Raatikka) on April 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Many sponsors of DST programs are including section 721 UPREIT options in their potential exit strategies. Several factors are likely contributing to this evolution.
- Highlights from FactRight's 2021 Spring Due Diligence Conferenceby Jessica Ryan on April 1, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Here at FactRight, we want to take a moment to say thank you to all the financial advisory firms and sponsors alike, who took time out of their busy schedules to join us last week in Scottsdale for FactRight's 2021 Spring Due Diligence Conference. With record-breaking attendance, we couldn't be more grateful for your support and appreciate all the positive feedback we have received from so many of you.
- NFTs: A New Class of Alternative Investments?by Gavin Aydt on March 9, 2021 at 7:14 pm
The newest craze in the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain is non-fungible tokens (NFTs). NFTs are unique digital assets that represent tangible or intangible items. The tokens are used to provide verification of ownership over the assets and prove their authenticity and rarity. NFTs are the first digital signature that you cannot counterfeit and are run on a blockchain and stored in online wallets like other cryptocurrencies. A primer on NFTs can be found here at Forbes.