FactRight is the premier source of credible perspective and advice for wealth managers seeking access to alternative investments. Our credentialed risk mitigation and investment professionals are experts in investigating and explaining investment sponsors and their offerings.
Whether you are looking to meet compliance regulations, connect a product to an audience, or just explore the possibilities of alternative investments, our industry expertise will help you build stronger, more valuable client relationships.
Recent Blogs from FactRight
- FactRight's Kathryn Stephany Promoted to General Counselby Jessica Ryan on November 25, 2020 at 7:08 pm
FactRight is pleased to announce the promotion of Kathryn Stephany to General Counsel. In her expanded role, Kate will oversee FactRight's legal, IT, and HR departments while leading and supporting FactRight's operational due diligence engagements.
- Fulfilling Your Fiduciary Responsibility—So You’re Saying There’s a Chance!by firstname.lastname@example.org (Russell Putnam) on November 12, 2020 at 9:51 pm
Today, we’re talking about a place where the due diligence knowledge flows like wine, where the RIAs instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. Are we talking about a little place called Aspen? No. We’re talking about the Fulfilling Your Fiduciary Responsibility—Research and Due Diligence for Alternatives panel at the Sealy Investment Securities virtual RIA Summit.
- FactRight Appoints Gail Schneck CEO, Announces Ownership Changesby email@example.com (FactRight) on November 5, 2020 at 10:31 pm
FactRight is pleased to announce that key members of our senior management team have purchased the company. The new owners are also assuming new leadership roles within the company:
- Kevin Kirkeby Promoted to Managerby firstname.lastname@example.org (FactRight) on August 4, 2020 at 3:27 pm
FactRight is pleased to announce the promotion of Kevin Kirkeby to Manager. In his expanded role, Kevin will oversee ongoing coverage of public, non-traded program reporting, while continuing to support FactRight’s new offering engagements.
- Why Force Majeure is Impacting Alternative Investments to Industry Eventsby Kate@FactRight.com (Kate Stephany) on July 2, 2020 at 8:42 pm
Trigger warning: use of the phrase "unprecedented times." Remember precedented times? Yeah, me neither. You were all set to go to that due diligence meeting or industry conference in March or April. Plane and hotel booked. Then, it all changed. I bet that until mid-March, you never thought about the term force majeure. Or tried to spell it (bless the god of spellcheck). Or heard it pronounced. If you had, it was years ago summarizing your law school contract professor's entire two-minute discussion as something like "boilerplate provision - FM = act of God - impossibility defense - rarely brought up - remember for the bar exam."