Gail walks in her clients’ shoes. She believes that helping her clients make informed decisions strengthens our industry and benefits investors.
Serving as FactRight’s Chief Executive Officer, Gail has been a part of the team since 2012 and has been involved with alternative investments since 2005. She holds a master’s degree in economics from Duke University, an MBA in finance from NYU, and a certification in financial planning. She is a creative analytical thinker who provides leadership, direction, and education to FactRight’s staff and recommendations and perspective to its clients. Prior to entering the due diligence industry, Gail worked in structured finance in New York. She lives in Littleton, Colorado and is an avid skier and mountain biker.
- Certification in Financial Planning
- M.B.A. Finance/International Business, New York University
- M.A. Economics, Duke University
- B.A. Economics, Sarah Lawrence College
- Panel moderator, “REIT Panel,” Money Concepts Financial Planning Congress, 2016
- Panel speaker, “Energy Programs: What Are the Risks and Opportunities at Today’s Prices?,” ADISA 2015 Due Diligence Forum, 2015
- Panel speaker, “Due Diligence for a New Energy Era? What Are Due Diligence Thought Leaders Doing to Cope with Low-Priced Oil?,” ADISA 2015 Spring Symposium, 2015
- Panel speaker, “The Anatomy of a Successful Oil & Gas Program,” ADISA 2014 Annual Conference, 2014
- Panel speaker, “DPP Best Practices,” ADISA 2013 Annual Conference, 2013
- Panel moderator, “Energy Panel,” Money Concepts Financial Planning Congress, 2013