Gail walks in her clients’ shoes. She believes that helping her clients make informed decisions strengthens our industry and benefits investors.
Gail Schneck, Chief Operating Officer, has been with FR Risk Management since 2012. She focuses on providing quality products and services to her broker-dealer and RIA clients that simply complex offering and enable them to make informed decisions that bolster their success. Gail excels at analysis, creative thinking, quality control and education. She is always in search of the unobvious or hidden implications that help clients best understand the risks they are taking.
Gail has over 12 years of experience in complex product analysis and presentation. She has worked both in third party due diligence and on behalf of broker dealers. Gail also has three years of experience as financial advisor, and has worked in structure finance and institutional credit analysis.
- Certification in Financial Planning
- M.B.A. Finance/International Business, New York University
- M.A. Economics, Duke University
- B.A. Economics, Sarah Lawrence College
- Panel moderator, “REIT Panel,” Money Concepts Financial Planning Congress, 2016
- Panel speaker, “Energy Programs: What Are the Risks and Opportunities at Today’s Prices?,” ADISA 2015 Due Diligence Forum, 2015
- Panel speaker, “Due Diligence for a New Energy Era? What Are Due Diligence Thought Leaders Doing to Cope with Low-Priced Oil?,” ADISA 2015 Spring Symposium, 2015
- Panel speaker, “The Anatomy of a Successful Oil & Gas Program,” ADISA 2014 Annual Conference, 2014
- Panel speaker, “DPP Best Practices,” ADISA 2013 Annual Conference, 2013
- Panel moderator, “Energy Panel,” Money Concepts Financial Planning Congress, 2013